PCD (Plastic cylindrical drain) has improved the shortcomings of symmetrical crease drains by creating spiral creases on the surface. It allows high flux speed regarding the weight of earth, and shows no bending effect, making it most suitable for reducing construction period in ground with high water content and for the improvement of special ground.
Shape and Type
- The first in Korea certified as new technology on vertical drains
- Can be used both as vertical and horizontal drain
|External diameter||Internal diameter|
|PCD50||50±2||45±2||Vertical drain and Horizontal|
Superior drainage efficiency
- PCD shows high water inflow and discharge efficiency to the top due to the spiral creases on the exterior surface.
- Because there is no core clogging due to soil particles, it will show excellent drainage for long periods of time.
- External asymmetrical creases allow discharge of water to the top allowing superior drainage efficiency.
Superb securement of drain cross section during a huge transformation
Superb improvement effect due to excellent comparative drainage performance
SHD / SPE Horizontal drain
Shape and type
- 1Convenient installation process and reasonable construction costs
- 2Fast construction as it is able to be constructed the length for one roll (32?-450m, 50?-220m) at once
- 3No joint construction, no joint detaching problem
- 4Larger water flow area increases drain performance
- 5Spiral bundle with high stiffness prevents the reduction of water flow cross section due to upper earth pressure
- 6Convenient construction regardless of grade
- 7Can be made to satisfy various standards according to designated drain amount
- 8Dissolved oxygen maximizes in fluid flow – eco-friendly