PBD/Plastic board drain
Corrugated PBD is a plastic board drain consisting of a series of corrugated cross sections, and the Harmonica-shaped PBD consists of a series of harmonica-shaped cross sections. They are commonly used as pocket-sized plastic board drains combined with high-intensity polypropylene cores and filters.
Shape and type
VD55,VD55R, VD60 and VD60R are Corrugated core PBD, offered at low price.
VD75, VD75R, VD80, VD80R and VD90 are PBD with ribbed core, most widely used.
- 1 Installation is inexpensive.
- 2 Has plenty of installation records.
- 3 Installation depth may be restricted.
C-PBD / Cylindrical PBD
C-PBD is a product that can maintain stable drainage quality in the long term by improving the reduced drainage problem of existing products which can be caused by the filter being pushed into the core as a result of surcharge pressure.
Shape and Type
Drainage performance is reduced as the filter is pushed inside by pressure, causing the water passage to diminish in size. C-PBD repeatedly forms cylindrical drain and cross core to maintain the size of water passageway despite high pressure, for the maintenance of stable drainage.
2.3-3.2 times greater drainage when compared to other products
- Straight : 3.2 times more than harmonica shaped PBD
- Curved : 2.3 times greater than harmonica shaped PBD
Overcoming the dependence on filter
- Cylindrical PBD shows high drainage even when low durability felt is used [86>25(based on domestic quality standards)]
- Ribbed PBD shows 94% decrease in drainage when low durability felt is used.
Prevention of drainage canal clogging
Better comparative drainage with higher depth
Possible to maintain initial drainage performance for long periods of time
Delft test method, Pressure 500kPa, 4 Weeks